- All Master, Visa, Debit/ Credit Cards are accepted for transactions on the payment gateway available through the G-TEC website. G-TEC also provides option of Net Banking / Wallets / Cash Cards / IMPS as listed on the PNB website and made available to us through worldline the service provider for PNB.
- G-TEC does not engage in direct retail activities. Payment gateway on the G-TEC website is being provided by PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK / Worldline.
- At no point must the individual disclose his/her Debit/ Credit card number, date of expiry or the CVV number/Bank Accounts details over the call to anyone.
- Payment should be made through Debit/ Credit Card having a 3D secure password only.
- Remitter must verify the payment head and the relevant sub head, before making the payment.
- All payments made is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The success and failure of online transaction is at the sole discretion of the account holding organization. G-TEC assumes no responsibility for any dispute. G-TEC shall not be responsible for any fraudulent or disputed transactions. Any/all disputes regarding any online transactions made through the G-TEC website must be resolved by payer directly with their respective Bank/ Card issuer/Account holding organizations. You agree that, you will not make G-TEC a party to any such dispute. G-TEC shall not be liable to you/ cardholder/Account holder for any consequence arising out of any fraudulent or disputed transactions.
- By making a Payment over the G-TEC website, you thereby agree to comply with all terms and conditions laid down by G-TEC from time to time. You agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless G-TEC and its officers / employees, business affiliates, from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from your or any third party’s use (or misuse) of the Payment facility available over the G-TEC website.
- By making any online payment, you are agreeing that there shall be no charge back in respect of any transaction done on the relevant G-TEC website under the assigned email ID. Website: www.gteceducation.com
- G-TEC reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, to add or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Payment facility or to withdraw it completely.
All persons making payment online must carefully read the instructions issued from G-TEC Admin office from time to time and further agree to abide by the rules and regulations of the company before making online payment transaction. It is understood that a person engaging in online payment transaction has read and understood the rules & regulations. G-TEC is not liable to refund any excess/unidentified payments made towards program/course/examination or any other fees. Such excess fees may be utilized for any other applicable services (as allowed by G-TEC) by the payer in the same financial year subject to the admin office approval. Jurisdiction. All disputes between the payer and the company (G-TEC ), including any dispute relating to payment, refund , examination, certification, etc. shall be exclusively subject to jurisdiction of courts in Kozhikode only.
The information and materials contained in this site including, graphics, links or other items are provided as on “As Is” and “As Available” basis by G-TEC which organized and tries to provide information accurately and expressly disclaims liability for error or omission in this information and materials. Limitation of Liability
In no event, G-TEC will be liable for any damage direct or indirect losses or expenses arising in connection with site or use thereof, inability to use by any person delay of operation or transaction, computer virus etc.